If you are fed up with preparing your food by hand, slicing, chopping, grinding up seeds and mixing the dough, then you should seriously think about buying a small food processor.
By having a food processor, you can save a lot of your cooking time. In fact, it can double your speed of cooking.
We are not professional cook, and we cannot process foods like they do, but we do want to prepare our meals like experts do.
Can you find a better way to increase your cooking speed other than a food processor?
What Issues I face to buying a food processor
The only issue, what I get to know when we think about buying a food processor, people do not know which food processor to buy, the options in the market are very daunting.
My search for buying food processor lead me to find different gadgets which comes with a range of sizes, and have different features like chopping, shredding, dicing and juicing.
Plus, they are available in the different price range, (Good news for you).
Few common designs and features in most of the models: the slicing disks, the hook-shaped blades, and small feed tubes, make the processing of your food easier.
It is upon you either you prefer dishwasher safe or hand washing bowls.
Top 10 Best Small Food Processors
We are going to showcase different best small food processors that can help you in cooking your food in a better way. We are providing you a list of the food processors which comes in different sizes, shapes and features. You need to choose which one suit you
#1 Cuisinart Prep 11 plus Food Processor
After purchasing this kitchen appliance you would come to know why we put this gadget at #1 slot.
Rest of the small food processors having the same features will cost you more than this processor.
The 14-cup size bowl allows you to handle whole foods (No need to chop whole foods) – a must have electric device for larger families.
This product can easily chop, slice, and dice everything you need with a simple one and off button.
The strong 720-watt motor can handle the dense and heavy vegetables easily.
Different disks which come with this best small food processor help you in processing any food you want. Like you have no need to get an extra slicing disc, a chopping disc or shredding disc. This machine is equipped with almost every tool which can be used to prepare your food.
Plus, stainless steel provides an extra durability; you have no need to worry about rusting, or breaking the blades while processing the food.
These three combined blades help you in preparing any food, (though you can find other Small food processors with more blades options).
Cuisinart has an extra-large feed tube; this feed tube can make you fit the whole foods easily like, onions, apples, oranges, and other stuff without of chopping.
Cuisinart small food processor comes with a handful of accessories which can help you in doing common kitchen task efficiently.
In our experience, we would like to recommend you this best small food processor at the best price of $199
- 14 cup- bowl size help you preparing more foods for larger families
- Large feed tube to make your whole food to fit in the size, no need to chop it into smaller pieces.
- 720-watt motor
- Three different combined blades help you in preparing any food.
- Best price
- Simple on/off button makes the device easy to use
- Small and large pushers
- It comes with the user-guide
- 3 Year warranty can cover the manufacturer errors.
- It has dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
- It comes with the proper guidelines related to use different tools and blades according to your need
- You can use these three blades simultaneously, without removing one
#2 Braun K650 Multiquick
The multi quick K650 comes with 600-watt power motors, meets every demand of you- kneading, mixing, blending, chopping and slicing.
The variable speed of this processor (300-2000 rpm) provides you better speed and control while processing.
The bowl, blades and other attachments are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. The universal bowl of this processor provides big processing job with great ease, from mixing/blending up to 2-4 liters of liquids, kneading dough up to 2-3kg, and chopping/slicing meat and other vegetables
The selection of the blades makes this small food processor stand out in the massive crowd, as it can grind down the hard foods fast.
By having this machine, you are always in complete control of your food preparation.
Another reason, why Cuisinart is our number one choice, K650 is difficult to wash. When you process soft foods, it stuck under the rim which makes it difficult to wash.
- A wide range of blades provides you more options to deal with different foods
- Better speed than any of the other small food processors
- Extra-accessories lead you to produce better results in food preparations
- You can manually control the speeds of the blades from 300 RPM to 2,000 RPM
- Braun K650 is a great option for those who really do know how to handle a food processor, not for newbies.
- You have to extra care of this machines to get the right use of it
- 7-size bowl
- 600-watts motor
- Best for dealing with the different foods
- Manual controlling the speeds of the blades to get the right form of the food
- It provides a wide range of accessories, more blades options
- Customize the preparation of the food
- Difficult to handle
- Difficult to wash, soft foods stuck under the rim of the machine, which makes it difficult to wash
- 7-Size bowl does not provide you wider options to entertain the larger families
#3 Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus
Another Cuisinart product makes the way to find the place in our list.
One of the best mini food processors which really fit for the smaller families. I have been using this small food processor since my student age and I found it perfect for smaller families or singles.
Three cup plastic bowl size just makes it perfect to grind, chops every food you need.
Stainless steel blades chop and grind every food, plus simple push button is just perfect and simple in use. You have no need to read the booklet (Guidelines) before using this simple gadget.
Simple on/off button, light-weighted and perfect compact designs make this processor stands out in the crowd.
Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup and 250-watt motor gives it enough power to grind even the densest food easily.
At the end, durability is the thing one must take care of- this machine is extremely durable.
- Chops and grind with reversible stainless steel blades
- Simple push-button control, easy to use and easy to handle
- Durable, plastic body, and safe bowl dishwasher for quick cleaning
- North America electrical stander material
- 24-Ounce weight
- 250-watt food processor
- 3 Cup size plastic bowl
- 18-month warranty
- Best for smaller families
- Easy to handle, simple on/off button to start and end the food processing
- Stainless steel and removable dishwasher to make it easy to clean
- Durable product
- Not recommended to grind beans
#4 Aicok Food Chopper, Electric Choppers 3 Cup Onion Chopper
If you are the one who like to read reviews before buying a product online, you would happily pick this small food processor.
Overwhelmingly positive reviews of this will convince you to pick this product.
The perfect design and constructions lead to process Salad, onions, beans and bacon or sausages efficiently.
The stainless steel blades with good speed of chopping and grinding make the product stand out in the crowd.
The easy design with simple push button helps you to use it without of reading any guidelines.
For newbies who do not know much about using the Food processor, a good choice.
250-W motor provides enough power to handle every food processing easily.
- Multi-purpose food processors best for chopping onions, vegetables and salads.
- Chop and grind with the sharpest stainless steels 4 blades
- Easy to use, simple push-button control panel
- Durable BPA Plastic bowl
- Quick cleanup
- 3-Size cup bowl
- 250-W Motor
- Enough for 1-3 people’s food processing
- Would not take much of your kitchen’s space
- The food processor provides best stainless steel blades, the 4 sharp blades can grind, and chop every food you have
- Quick cleanup, removable washer
- The unconditional return policy of 2 years
- This mini food processor cannot entertain larger families, it has small bowl size.
#5 Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
Though food processor is a must have gadget to speed up the cooking process. But, most of the times, they come with the features we never use.
In fact, they can break our budget- why to choose a processor which breaks the budget by providing useless features?
Hamilton is the best fit when you call a processor to handle simple food processing.
This user-friendly model can chop, shred, grind and mix just like the higher-end machines. The spacer attachment feature of this processor lets you clean the sides of the bowl without opening it.
Ten-cup size can handle the most of the kitchen easily, and it would not take much space of the kitchen.
Reversible stainless steel blades can help in better shredding and slicing of vegetables.
Large feed tube means you have no need to cut every food before processing.
This has low speed, high speed and pulse option, the extra versatility.
- Chop, puree, grind and mix with the stainless steel S-blades
- Scrapper attachment saves the time when you chop and shred
- Easy to clean, you have no need to stop and remove the lid to use the spatula
- Powerful 450-watt motor
- Attached with pulse buttons, low speed, high speed
- 10-Cup bowl
- Large feed tube
- Dishwasher safe bowl
- Best gadget for larger and smaller families. It can entertain both with the 10-cup bowl size.
- Easy to clean.
- You have no need to open the machines to clean it.
- You can easily control it with 2 buttons, slow it when need or press the high-speed button to get the processing faster
- Only one year warranty (Most of the food processors come with 3 years warranty)
#6 Kitchen Aid KSM2FPA Food Processor Attachment with Commercial Style Dicing Kit
If you have decided to purchase a food processor but do not have extra counter space to place another appliance, this gadget might be the perfect option.
The device comes with the additional feature of slicing thickness; the external lever can help you in changing the thickness according to your need.
The large feed tube lets you do your job of small and large vegetables, fruits, beans, salad and other stuff.
It is compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer.
It comes with combined blades, which can work without of removing one. You can use any of the four blades for Dicing, slicing, shredding and julienning by pressing on/off button.
- Power Hub attachment
- Large feed tube to make it easy to put whole food without of chopping
- Compatible with KitchenAid stand
- Includes dicing kit and storage case
- Wide feed tube makes it easy to process various size of the foods
- EsactSlice System gives you perfect slicing of all kinds of foods
- Change the slicing thickness
- Four blades make it easy to grind any food
- Difficult to wash and operate
#7 Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
Breville Food processor is the most expensive food processor in our list.
The extra cost gives you the most powerful motor. It comes with the 1200-watt motor, which is powerful enough to cut and shred the densest of the foods.
The 16-cup bowl size, the largest capacity on the list (the closed size was Cuisinart model which comes with the 12-cup bowl size).
If you are needed to have a large bowl capacity, Breville will be the absolute choice.
Different sizes of 8 blades and discs to cover almost all food processing you need.
It gives you wide options when you need to process more than one kind of foods with one machine. The additional blades and discs can help in cutting French fries, kneading the dough, and whisking.
It is made of the die-cast model to give extra durability, and different colors stainless steel, black and red are icing on the cake.
A simple On/Off function will allow you to control over any food preparation with the powerful motor.
It easily reduces the food to the smallest forms in a matter of seconds.
So, if you are willing to invest some more money to get a quality food processor, it will be the best option to have.
- Powerful 1200-watt motor with 25-years motor warranty.
- Simple On/off pulse functions, which allows you to have plenty of control on the food processing.
- This machine comes in three colors, Stainless steel, Black and red.
- The bowls, blades, and discs are dishwasher safe for simple and easy cleanup.
- Five additional blades for French fries, kneading dough and whisking.
- 16-Cup bowl size, largest bowl size which can entertain the larger families.
- Breville is one of the top manufacturers of home appliance. A big and trusted name.
- One of the biggest bowl sizes, best in grinding, chopping, slicing whole foods and vegetables.
- The products of this company are exceptionally durable
- Extra blades make you process more foods in a better way
- The 1200-watt motor gives additional powers to grind even the densest food possible
- It is not best for processing soft foods; you cannot protect the form of soft foods. Though, a little experience can help you sort out the problem, for newbies it is really a problem.
#8 BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor
This food processor gives you a new level of easiness- with special blades and disks for slicing, dicing, shredding, chopping and even mixing dough.
For those who cannot afford to buy expensive food processor (what we have described here in the list) BLACK+DECKER is the perfect choice.
You can get this product under $100, but just because of the product is less expensive does not mean you should sacrifice the quality and performances.
The thing which stands out this product in the massive crowd, two different bowls. This product comes in two different bowl sizes, 11 cups, and 4 Cups, no other appliance can give you that option.
All the other models of the list only give you either Analog option or pulse, only this product gives you this rare feature.
If you want to get a special form of the product, then you should set the analog and get the right form.
- 800-watt motor easily goes through with slicing, mixing, dicing and making the dough.
- Simple dicing, and adjustable slicing
- Two work bowls put the right side of the bowl
- 11-Cup size bowl
- Digital control, pulse control
- Removable parts fit conveniently into the storage case
- One of the cheapest yet impressive small food processing gadget
- Digital control do the job perfectly; get the right form of the product
- Pulse control makes you manually control the form of the food
- Two different bowls one 11-cup bowl size and another 4-cup bowl size
- Perfect for simple slicing, grinding, chopping, and making dough
- Difficult to wash
- Does not provide better processing for soft foods, the material often stuck in the blades
#9 Proctor Silex 72500RY 1-1/2-Cup Food Chopper
Proctor Silex is another best option to choose from when you are searching for the best food processor in best rates.
The portable designs and compact size makes it the best grab.
The speed and pulse operation reduce the time of preparation of the food, saves your time in fact.
The bowl size is enough to process food for average kitchens; the stable base gives you convenient and safe operations.
The pulse functions add and exception control and consistency to its unique designs.
- 1.1/2 bowl size, stable base
- Pulse functions offer exceptional control
- Compact food chopper reduce prep time
- Stainless steel blades
- Easy cleaning
- Removable washer
- Product built to North American Electrical Standards
- Portable design and compact size produces best results
- The pulse function is the core of the heart
- The pulse functions speed up the food preparation
- Large transparent bowl size
- Removable dishwasher makes the cleaning fast
- Stainless steel blades for ultimate performances
- It can produce the best results when it comes to grinding the densest foods
#10 Ninja Express Chop Food Chopper, Grey (NJ110GR)
You might have heard about Ninja, but when it comes to Kitchen, Ninja Express Chop Food Chopper is the real Ninja.
The 200 W powers POD is the feature which makes the product incredible.
This machine can provide you best option when it comes to grinding, chopping, slicing, and kneading the dough.
Great for the variety of the ingredients, including bacon crumbles chocolates, dressings, and onions.
The must have product for all cooking enthusiast.
The 16 oz. Capacity makes it the ideal for preparing numerious foods.
- 200-W power pod
- Easily grind, chop, mine and blend a variety of the product
- Perfect for onions, salad, garlic, zest, spices, herbs, and cheese
- Perfect machines to prepare dough, bacon crumbles, nut chopping and sauces
- Capacity 16-ounce
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- It boasts up the food preparation with powerful designed compact head
How to choose a best Small food processor?
With these top ten best food processors in 2019, you need to find a model that fits your needs.
Cuisinart is by far the best performing machines when it comes to performance and money.
You still can find many power and higher-priced food processors in the market.
If you really want some power and options, then mentioned KitchenAid is a great option to choose from.
Especially for those who are working to process dense foods.
These are some point you need to take care of before going to purchase a food processor.
Most food processors only have a motor, some have feed tube and some have the open at the top of it, to make it enable to add ingredients easily.
The pusher of the food processors helps you to fit the whole foods into the feed tube, it acts as a safe for the fingers or as a lid.
Whatever food processor you chose, make it sure; it has a pusher, and simple On/Off Pulse button.
There are food processors which can be operated manually, with a pusher button. This extra feature helps you in getting the right form of the food.
A smooth touchpad for the control, dishwasher-safe, which could be washed by removing it from your hands are the extra features you look after before purchasing a food processor.
Power, on the other hand, is the most important feature you need to check before purchasing it. As the power needs to handle the tough jobs, kneading doughs, chopping carrots, or shredding the hard cheese is the stuff which is likely to be processed.
A worse power option can burn the motor out, for a full-sized processor, there should be at least 600-w requires.
The size of the food processor depends on the number of people you cook for.
Food processors come in different sizes; you need to choose accordingly your choice and need.
If you are chopping a small number of carrots, herbs, cabbages, nuts, or making dough for three people you need to seek out a processor which could include a small bowl and blades.
Some food processors come with a package of accessories. If you have to prepare different foods, like you are a professional cook, and have to prepare more foods in less amount of time, you need to seek for a processor which could do the job efficiently (You should look for additional accessories).
Before spending extra money on these accessories, you need to know either you actually needed these.
Cuisinart and KitchenAid are two best brands when it comes to adoring the kitchen with the kitchen appliances.
Their products consistently ranked higher, and they produce products in different sizes, shapes, and quality.
You can get the product of these two brands in all categories, like 11-CUP size to 18-cup sizes, $130 to $400.
If you can afford you need to go with two top brands. As most of the home appliances of these brands come with 3 years additional warranty
You should get the product, which could entertain your family, and produce better results for you.