No? Oh! I can bet on this! Well I am here to give you all the insight details about this new technology called VAPORIZING.
And yes it’s a big shout out for all the smoking lovers to turn themselves from smokers to Vaporizers. So, Vaporizers isn’t smoking and there is a big difference between both of them.
First of all a major difference is temperature. For Example, for smoking we need to light up the cigarette but Vaporizer is something that will heat up your favorite herbs like rosemary and eucalyptus.
It happens to a certain degree that all the functioning components escalate into Vapors course without flaring up and oxidation and the products that are used for Vaporization are known as Vape Mods
And today I am going to give you a must know list of Vape Mods. So, here goes my list for the top 10 best Vape Mods of 2018.
|ELEAF Black iStick Pico 75W Tc Kit||150g (5.29oz)||iStick Pico Kit||Check Price|
|WISMEC Reuleaux RX 200S||300g (10.58oz)||Reuleaux RX2/3||Check Price|
|Authentic Kangertech Drip box 160w||255g (8.99oz)||DRIPBOX 160W||Check Price|
|SMOKTech KOOPOR Primus 300W TC VW Box Mod||200g (7.05oz)||Primus||Check Price|
|Innokin Coolfire IV GOLD with iSub G Atomizer Tank||120g (4.23oz)||CoolFire IV Plus||Check Price|
|KANGER KANGERTECH SUBOX MINI STARTER KIT||117g (4.13oz)||Subox Mini||Check Price|
|SMOK Micro One 80W TC Mod Starter Kit Red||280g (9.88oz)||Micro One Starter Kit||Check Price|
|Kanger DRIOBOX Starter Kit (Black)||255g (8.99oz)||DRIPBOX 160W||Check Price|
|Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Box Mod||150g (5.29oz)||Reuleaux RX200||Check Price|
|Joyetech Cuboid 150w Black||300g (10.58oz)||Cuboid||Check Price|
And it also supports the minimum voltage as 1w and can be increased up to 75w. The Pico has also given a strong battery cap.
It gives the dilation of 5.5mm from the top of the device, that also add up a rare glance that makes this device exclusively different from others.
The bright, full-sized OLED screen displays the current wattage, atomizer resistance, and output temperature and battery life.
- Dimensions: 23 x 45 x 70.5mm
- Output mod: VT-Ti / VT-Ni / VW / SS-Stainless Steel / TCR / Bypass Mod
- Output wattage: 1 – 75W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohms for VT mod
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.5 ohms for VW / Bypass Mod
- Temperature range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Battery: 1 x 18650 (Not Included)
- Firmware: Upgradeable
- Colors: Black, Grey, White, Silver, Pink
- Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Top Fill System
- Beautiful finish – available in various colors with a matte finish that is nice to hold, the iStick Pico looks more expensive than it really is.
- Portable size – Whether you are stealthVaper or just want a mod that fits nicely in your pocket or bag without taking too much space, this is it.
- More than enough power – Unless you’re into competitive Vaping, the 75 watts of the Pico is more than enough for even advanced Vapers.
- Affordable! – A slew of features, great performance, and good looks all for a price that’s really affordable.
- Cap fit – The cap sometimes fits, sometimes not depending on the battery used. There will be times when you will have loose connections. If a tank or atty leaks, a loose cap can cause major damage on the internals and battery itself.
- Firmware updates can be hard to initialize – While the update itself is a breeze, sometimes having your computer detect the Pico can be a chore.
- +/- Buttons – Located at the bottom of the mod, these are tiny and are not prone to accidental adjustments, but when you do want to adjust your settings, it can get tricky.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER #1
- It’s sleek Design.
- Great battery backup.
- Highly Affordable.
Not only this it also has the high power output of 200W, the improved 0.96 inch OLED screen will also give the chance to the user for seeing each and every parameter of the device more clearly and more brighter.
Also, the boosted firmware will keep the device always up to the minute.
- Size: 50.0*40.0*84.0mm.
- Thread Type: 510 spring-loaded thread.
- Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A) Use identical batteries, always.
- Output Mod: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mod.
- Output Wattage: 1-200W in .1w increments.
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm in TC mods | 0.1-3.5ohm in VW mod
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC mods).
- The Stainless Steel Threading – also uses a spring-loaded connector Pin. The Stainless Steel adds durability and the spring-loaded connector gives a secure connection to any 510-threaded tank the user wants to use.
- The new larger display – has a new Interface as well. The Display Screen offers the user the ability to switch the battery indicator icons and more.
- The upgradable firmware – is offered in Mac and PC software, and all you need to do is plug the included USB cable into the Reuleaux and your computer, download the software, launch the app, and follow directions.
- Gaps everywhere-The battery door is guppy.
- No correct shape-The front plate does not have the correct shape to fit on the mod, or better said the right shape is different to the one on the left a tiny bit (+ some more gaps of course).
- Do not charge them in the mod. Perfectly fine on the DNA200 – but not on the RX200. Not worth the risk.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 2
- Battery life of course
- I personally love the shape; it fits perfect in my hand and is the perfect mod to have at home.
- Super nice clicky buttons
It supports 7ml e-liquid capacity andRBA. For ecig enthusiasts, dripping has always been more favorable way of Vaping ofbecause tank systems has the ability to reduceVape flavors.
But,the precondition of constantly dripping e-liquid will be very aggravating to some. The Dripbox 160W takes care of this issue by having e-liquid stored in the mod.
When the Dripbox is tighten, e-liquid is jam upward to the coil and absorbs it, results a drip-like Vape.
- Dimensions: 24mm x 84mm x 56mm or 0.94″ x 3.31″ x 2.2″
- Weight: 9oz or 255g.
- Amazing design.
- Juice delivery via squonk system.
- Maximum power: 160W.
- TC Mod compatibility: Ni200 and Ti.
- On board charging system.
- Simple, effective design with good ergonomics.
- The perfect squonker for those who don’t want to build coils.
- Ample bottle size (7ml).
- Easy bottle removal and refill.
- No leaking
- Relatively inexpensive
- Not really designed for mouth-to-lung Vaping.
- Bottle latch held on with magnets; should be hinged.
- No cap for spare squonking bottle.
- Rough threads on the battery cap.
- Unregulated voltage (Vape quality goes down as battery drains).
- No variable power or temperature control.
- No overheating protection.
WHY I RANK THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 3
- Inexpensive compared to other mods.
- Easy to use and easy to refill.
- No leakage problem.
0.06-2.0 ohm (TC Mod) accuracy +/- 0.05 ohm containing the input current of minimum 2.3A/typical 10/A Max 22A having the capacity of minimum output 55A.
- Voltage range: 0.8~12V.
- Cell: 3 x 18650 battery (not included).
- Wattage Range: 1.0~300W.
- Magnetic Battery Panel.
- Large OLED Screen.
- Firmware Upgradeable (Via Micro USB Only).
- Battery Type- Its battery is interchangeable which makes it easier to use, having compatible battery 18650. Not only this but also having long battery life.
- Large Screen- It has large OLED Screen which is another great reason to be the choice of the customers.
- Less Input Current- It takes less amount of current as compared to other Vapeorizers and give more output than others.
- More Output- than other Vapemods as it gives approximate output of 55A which makes it stand apart from others.
- Magnets – A bit on the weak side, this causes the battery door to rattle and have a lot of play.
- Menu- Though easy to use it’s not as intuitive as many others you’ll find and it does take some getting used to.
- Bulky – The side by side configuration of the battery makes for bulky handling.
- Heavy- as the can of soda, lugging the Primus around can be painful.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER #4
Affordable- In my point of view this product is affordable for many customers because of its insane value for a triple 18650 mod with a healthy range of features.
OLED Screen- A bright, large screen with a volume of informative stuff.
With 40W of Vaping power, the CoolFire IV heats up a full range of tank resistances and each is made with the apical quality materials to create a Vaporizer that you can depends on.
The CoolFire IV Vapes altogether with the InnokiniSub&iSub-G Sub Ohm tanks,
The Cool Fire IV features a greater range of Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage, advanced features, portable electronics charging capacity and also ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
- Beautiful: Initially available in 6 vibrant and lasting finishes.
- Easy to use- 3 Buttons for total, precise and comfortable control.
- Long lasting 2000mAh hour battery.
- Over discharge protection.
- Over heat protection.
- Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 40.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
- The Cool Fire IV battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection.
- Over-Discharge Protection.
- Still recommended in 2018. This mod has stood the test of time!
- Looks fantastic and feels fantastic in the hand. Top quality build.
- Excellent 2000 mAh battery.
- Portable, can easily be used out and about.
- Simple to use.
- Use coils down to 0.30 Hm.
- Loaded with OLED screen which makes it larger and brighter.
- Slight button Rattle- One of the con that I felt was the slight button ratte and this is something to thought of.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 5
The Cool fire 4 GOLD fromInnokin is a great Vape mod that I have found myself using on a regular basis.
Would recommend if you are looking for a stylish device under 40W.
Usually it is really hard to get me excited about new box mods because of the fact that there is a huge number of list which does not make anything new for the customers.
They just enjoy keep on selling what seems to be selling well and while they may create a good product you can’t help but just feel.
The redesigned Kbox Mini packs quite a punch with heightened output power of 50 watts. It also has a lower minimal resistance of 0.3 ohms.
Dissimilar the original the Kbox Mini employs an OLED display, additional alteration, and has a micro USB port.
The redesigned Subtank mini has been composed to perform more adequately at higher power.
It features a new and improved adjustable airflow design.
- 510 Drip Tip (Delrin)
- OCC 0.5 OHMS, direct lung inhale from 15W to 60W
- SUBTANK Mini with aqueous ceramic coating
- New Airflow design
- KBOX Mini output 50w supports 0.3 ohms
- 10 second cut off feature
- One positive feature- that it has short circuit protection which will give this product more brownie points.
- It has the cell capacity protection- that not only helps in protecting the cell but also it gives a mental satisfaction as well.
- Easy Assembling- it has improved RBA, works in higher wattage and easy assembility.
- New Vertical Coils- The only negative point is its vertical coils.
- Short Warranty- it has short warranty life, that makes it more expensive when stops functioning properly.
- Battery Not Included- So, you have to buy it by your own.
- Paint on tank- comes off too easy and it also causes paint on your hands that makes it unfavorable.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 6
All in all, the KangerSubox Mini Starter kit overtures good value at the price.
There are petty small things I personally didn’t like about it, but it’s not enough to make me not want to buy it when you compare it to other MODs at a similar price.
It would be nice if it came complete as a starter kit with a battery, but it’s not a deal-breaker for me.
The box is quite considerable, I’ve had no extensive contentions and issues with the tank so far and I prefer the performance of the rebuild-able to the new coils.
Its compact size is pocket friendly and convenient; three selective shell colors with paint finish show your style.
The worthwhile and economical, upgrading practice of Micro One 150 Kit will make you enjoy Vaping at any moment and anywhere.
- Good performance and colorful finish options.
- Adjustable initial resistance.
- Ss/N1/200/TI wire support.
- Multiple Protections.
- R80 TC provides multiple types of protections to safe guard against potential risk.
- Overheating Protection- It helps in protecting from overheating in high temperatures.
- Low battery warning- It also gives a low battery warning that helps it recalling for battery charging on time.
- RBA Base Not Included- The necessary RBA base is not included as its considered as one of the main feature of any Vape mod.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 7
- This is a great little Vape.
- The extension makes it possible to fill up to 6ml of juice in the tank.
- You get all of that for an incredibly low price.
- With a little bit of e-juice, you’ll be puffing away happily.
One of the plus point is It also features 7ml liquid that has replaceable dripping coil ,RBA supporting, and the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box and so on.
And following are theKanger Drip box Kit Pros and Cons introduction, hope it will be useful.
- Regulated mod with squonk box design.
- Single-button operation.
- Wattage output: 60W.
- Voltage output: 3.7V.
- Powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Rebuild able and replaceable build deck.
- RDA with bottom feed technology.
- Micro USB charging.
- Reverse battery protection.
- 22mm diameter.
- Available in black, white and red colors.
- 2 x extra coils.
- 1 x authentication card.
- Minimum resistance: 0.2 ohm
- Short circuit protection- It has the short circuit protection which helps the customer to overcome this issue, and thus makes it more reliable.
- 7ml juice capacity- It has the capacity of almost 7 ml juice for which the customer can enjoy its Vaporizing for a longer time.
- Several Colors Available- Variety of colors like black white and Red.
- Without TC function- One of the negative things is that it has no TC function which makes it less likeable.
- Need more time to be tested- Don’t know when it will be out and still need some time to be tested.
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 8
The Drip mod and the Sub drip RDA are designed for each other.
They are not compatible with other RDAs or tanks because of the unique bottom feeding technology..
The features this product is providing, other top class Vaporizers are also doing the same.
It is not easily available everywhere.
That RDA doesn’t have a bottom feed pin.
It has designated mods for Nickel (NI), Titanium (TI) coils that are simple to use and easy to adapt for a fantastic Vaping experience with MAX VG E-Liquids.
The RX200 with Wismec’santidote chip features the same composition, same shape, same size, and almost the same weight as its DNA predecessor.
It still uses three removable 18650 batteries and offers a ultimate output of 200 watts with temperature control functions for titanium and nickel.
- Aluminum alloy construction.
- Designed By Jay Bo.
- WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 in-house designed chipset.
- Variable wattage: 1 watt to 200 watts (adjustable in (0.1 watt increments).
- Maximum voltage output: 9 volts.
- Temperature control mods: Ni-200, Titanium, Stainless Steel.
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300°C, 200°F to 600°F (TC mod).
- Variable wattage resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.5 Ω.
- Temperature control resistance range: 0.05 Ω to 1.0 Ω.
- Magnetic battery cover.
- Reverse battery polarity protection.
- Overheating protection.
- Upgradable Firmware via Micro-USB.
- Uneven battery discharge protection.
- The RX200-is equipped with passthrough charging for your convenience.
- The RX200- uses three 18650 battery cells (just like the 35amp LG 18650 HE2 2500mah battery) to maintain a steady and continuous power output even at very high wattage levels.
- The three removable 18650 batteries- connected in a series also offers unparalleled battery life.
- Upgradeable Firmware- Updating your RX200 software is easy. Just connect the device to a computer through the USB port and find the appropriate firmware for your Windows or Mac machine.
- Those 3 batteries make things on the heavy side.
- The larger display can make the unit feel warmer in your hand.
- Paint peeling issues (purchasing a cover is recommended).
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 9
If you already have an RX200 and it is still working fine, I really don’t see any sound mind to upgrade.
If, on the other hand, you’re looking for a brand advanced box mod with all the fundamental bells and whistles, I don’t think you can go too far astray with this RX200S, especially at the price.
I appreciate some people have had issues with the 510 pin, but I by oneself haven’t had these issues in any of my wismec products. It really does insinuate to be a mixed bag when it comes to the 510 issue.
It is just kind of bigger and better than the Joyetech Evic-VTC single 18650 mod.
The Joyetech Cuboid gives the benefit of handling the Variable Temperature Control system having the firmware V3.0 and output of 150W.
Not only this, it is alsocomprisedof Titanium, Nickel, and Stainless Steel 316 in TC Mod.
The Joyetech Cuboid featuring stainless steel 510 threads and a broad border which matches quite nicely with larger sized tanks.
- Its magnitude 3-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Chaste Steel 510 Threads
- Heat Management: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel
- Amount Wattage: 1-150W
- Heat ManagementRange: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mod.
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mod.
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- New Firmware V3.10 for Cuboid Available
- Easy to Use- Like other Vaporizers, it’s also very easy to handle.
- Provides an assurance- to beginners that they will be safe Vaping on the Cuboid mod
- The USB also allows you to charge your batteries through the mod but I still charge my batteries with a separate charging device.
- The JOYE tech Cuboid mod will go up to 150w out of the box and up to 200w after upgrade.
- Customized TCR available. Some options are M1, M2, and M3 so you can customize the TCR based on your build’s material.
- The spring-loaded contact pin can make adding non-Joyetech atomizers tricky
- If you go with the black modl, expect the paint to chip and peel a little.
- Mod builders may not like the maximum wattage restrictions of the Cuboid.
- A little on the heavy side
WHY I RANKED THIS PRODUCT ON NUMBER # 10
For the price, it has to be said that this is a fantastic little box mod, especially when you consider that a firmware upgrade can take you all the way up to 250W.
The price point of this MOD will make it an attractive choice for both new and experienced Vapers.
All in all, a pretty decent investment.
So these were some of the best Vape mods of 2018 that I brought in front of you which will definitely help you now in choosing the one which suits you the best.
All and all every Vape mod have its own pros and cons but by providing you an authentic list gives you more options to choose and have a great experience of Vaporizing.
So, if you find this list pretty helpful so give your comments down below!!
If you go for a beforehand legwork once you made up your mind. It’s pretty easy for you to bang in the emporium and purchase your favorite VapeMod. But the answer is big NO! But WHY?
The reason being purchasing is not just your goal but the major focus is purchasing something that is worth of spending money on.There are a multiple brands and a large number of Vapemods available in the market from less costly to highly expensive.
A Vape Mods serves you a number of other benefits than just making you Vaporize all day long. Below is the list of a number of factors that you should consider before purchasing a Vape mod.
- Low Resistance Vaping with VapeMods
- Allegedly one of the main advantages of mechanical Vaporizing is that it has a low resistant Vaping. Not only has this but it also helped in keeping the Vaporizing secure and effective.
- Low resistant battery helps in putting the whole weight on the batteries. If it is done correctly it can cause the battery disappointment to the minimal point.
Adherence is also a key advantage of the mechanical Vaporizing as it can be indestructible.
Likewise it has the strength, simple up waving quality of a mechanical mod that can make you a happy customer.
Vape Mods have Style
Like it or not but you can’t deny the fact that they are great in style and appearance. Also gives a grace to your personality.
No matter if you choose essential dark, indecent red, smooth silver. All these colors not only make you look cooler than others but it also brings a unique style as well.
The cases these brands have introduced are just so cool I mean what else you want, great style, extraordinary colors.
Mechanical Vape Mods Do’s and Don’t:
You definitely need to check the short circuits and resistors as if you won’t do it. It can cause damage to the Vaporizer.
It’s likely said that you shouldn’t utilize the battery at the time of its charging.
Do not ever charge your battery unnecessarily as it can cause serious damage to the Vaporizer or the person as well.
Try not to transform the battery if it’s not needed for the usage for the longer period of time.
And yes if you want your Vaping game on! So don’t wait to get the best Vaporizers of all time.
WRAPPING IT UP!
Since the market of VapeMods is huge that makes it quite difficult for deciding which Vapemod is best for the consumer. However, this article would be helpful for all the Vaporizers.
But one thing that needs to keep on check is your budget which is why each Vapemod is being built according to the needs of the consumers.
If you any query related to Vapemods, feel free to ask down below